Respect is our school’s most important value. It is our wish that the entire educational community generates an excellent work atmosphere and social harmony inside and outside of the classroom, promoting cross-curricular qualities in our students, such as: effort, determination, optimism, cooperation, organisation, responsibility, etc. these are fundamental qualities for their future academic, professional and personal life.
Basically, we seek emotional, social and personal development. In order to achieve this, we welcome our students into the XXI Century Schools Foundationfor the development of infancy in Latin America and and to take part in various social projects every year.
- Construction of a nursery and pre-school in Paita, Peru.
- Constuction of a social centre, a nursery and pre-school in the La Tortuga settlement in Paita.
- Teacher training on these and other schools, providing pedagogical support to the whole province.
- Regualr shipping of containers with teaching material, clothes, household utensils, toys…
- Participation of students and their families, teaching and non-teaching staff, suppliers and friends of the Centre in the Social Project.
- Development of the IB CAS (Creativity, Action and Service) programme.
Each year we raise funds and we send 5 shipping containers full of materials
for the children and families of Peru.
Our mission is to raise funds for the finance of new projects which improve the infrastructures, to give pedagocical support through the exchange of experiences; supporting sector of society excluded from basic development. The school holds a range of activities with students, such as: “A day for Peru”, “Day of Solidarity”, “Fete”, “Christmas Campaign – Presents with Smiles”…