The Oxford Test of English is a test that certifys levels A-2, B-1 and B-2, according to the Common European Framework of Reference.
Mas Camarena Language Center and the Mas Camarena Bilingual School have been certified as Examination Centres of the University of Oxford.
A new modality in which both students and people from outside of the centre will have the opportunity to obtain this new qualification.
The test is independent of any particular curriculum or course. A big advantage is you do not need specific training, no one passes or fails, rather the test determines the level of knowledge and certifies the student´s level in each of four skills: reading, listening, writing and speaking. It is also aligned with the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR) so it enjoys external international credibility.
Date, time and place
Date for next sitting will be published soon.
The exam starts at 10:00h, with an approximate duration of 2 hours, but you need to arrive half an hour earlier. It is also essential to bring your ID (DNI / NIE / Passport).
The venue is the Complejo Preuniversitario Mas Camarena. Click here to see full address.
1- Complete the online registration form on the web.
2- Pay exam entry fees and send proof of payment within maximum 5 days, otherwise the registration will be canceled.
* Places are limited for this test, so the registration process is marked by a strict order of registration and payment of exam fees.
* You must be over 16 years to make the “The Oxford Test of English”.
Payment and reimbursement
You can download the payment information from here.
Reimbursement of 100% of the exam fees will be made should the exam date be cancelled by the Mas Camarena School. In case of illness, 80% of the fees will be refunded, as long as medical justification from a doctor is provided..
Example OTE tests
Want to see a sample test?
You can perform a full demo of the Oxford Test of English or only one of the 4 parts of exam.
Oxford Test of English test taker terms and conditions
These are the Terms and Conditions under which Oxford University Press
(OUP), the publisher of this test, makes it available to you.
- You agree that you will not:
– Print out any test question or
– Take a screen shot of any test question or
– Make a written copy of any test question or
– Take a photograph of any test question
– And you will not enable anyone else to do those things
- You now transfer to OUP the ownership of any copyright in your written and verbal answers to the test questions. If this is not legally possible, you now give OUP a non exclusive perpetual irrevocable royalty-free licence to use your answers for any purpose.
- You understand that your answers will be used by OUP without your name or other personal data appearing. In addition, you waive any moral rights you may have over the answers.
This is the only agreement between you and OUP. If you have any complaint about the registration process, the content of the test, the working of the test website, or anything else about the test, you must contact the test centre where you took the test, and not OUP.
For more information, write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Spanish course A-2 Elementary
You will improve linguistic skills be able to ask for and give directions, give advice, describe people and things, talk about past personal experiences or events, talk about present and past habits, offer and ask for help.
Spanish course B-1 Intermediate
You will learn to deal with situations likely to arise during a trip, explain plans and aspirations, and briefly justify your opinions. You will also learn to create simple and coherent texts about topics that are familiar to you or in which you have a personal interest. At the end of the course you will be able to describe different experiences and ambitions, as well as to understand the main points of texts on work, study or leisure situations.
Spanish course B-2 Upper Intermediate
You will learn to talk about diverse topics as well as to defend a point of view on general subjects indicating the pros and cons of the different options. You will also learn to understand the main ideas of complex texts on both concrete and abstract topics and even some of a more technical nature. At the end of the course you will be able to interact with native speakers fluently and naturally, without strain for any of the participants.